Monday, May 23, 2011

We didn't take a lot of pictures, and those we did take, we took with our cellphones, so no great photography there (Jackie, you're the pro, so I know you're probably cringing ;op)

But here's a few pictures from our Crissy Fields Walks, and from Bay to Breakers.

Enjoy!

Crissy Fields:

Dan and I parked at Fort Point every week, right by the Golden Gate Bridge. :o)

Our bunch one Saturday. That was one of my favorite too, sailboats, Wave organ, beautiful weather, perfect!

Irina wanted to see the Wave organ so we made it there!

Feels like the end of the world doesn't it?



This week, before the walk, I was climbing around on the rocks by Fort Point and this little dude paid me a visit. Or is it the other way around since I was the intruder...

Bay to Breakers!

Dan decided to be scary! Bought that mask right on the course!


The beach, FINALLY!

Are we there yet?


Loretta all proud to have finished the race! YAY! You made it!!

The party after the race, lots of street food, and booze.


I got my medal (and my t-shirt!). How neat is that?

I had a lot of fun walking with all of you for 6 weeks!! It's fun to get to talk to you outside of the meeting room.

Next year we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment