Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Goals and Buddy System

The Walk It challenge is over, but that doesn't mean that we are done walking or moving altogether. It's time to set new goals, maybe look for new activities, and make sure that we keep on moving.

Several of us committed to doing 3 cardio work outs this week. I'm well on my way to being done! How about you?

What are you summer activity goals?

Is summer a time where you tend to move more? How are you going to take advantage of that in your weight loss efforts?

Do you tend to move less in the summer? How are you going to offset that?

It's time to think my friends. Time to thing and to make a plan.

Looking for a walking/running/exercise buddy?

As I have explained in most, if not all, of my meetings, I am not committing to walking every week like I did for the Walk it Challenge, BUT if you want to find a walking partner, or a work out buddy, don't be afraid to chime up during the meeting and to email me. I'll be more than happy to post your appeal on the blog. This is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment