Monday, March 21, 2011

Walk It challenge is coming!

The Walk it Challenge is coming in April!! It's time to take a good look at your walking shoes, look up your walking routes, find the perfect time to walk.

Spring is there (who would have known after this weekend rain?) and with the time change we have a little more time of daylight every night!

My plan is to go out and walk every night that it's not raining for at least 45 minutes.
What is YOUR plan?

Tools:
Pedometer: Did I ever mention that I love the pedometer? I forgot it every day last week, and was so bummed since I walked so much. So back on it goes!

Map my walk/run/ride:
http://www.mapmywalk.com/
You can map your walk/run and figure out how many miles/Km you are walking, even the terrain!

What do you do to stay active? What's your favorite activity. Weight loss/management isn't only about food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment