Sunday, March 13, 2011

Playing tourist for fitness?

Activity

I'm still on my walking phase. Friday i walked from the downtown center at 50, 1st street to home. Saturday we went to play tourist at Crissy Fields my husband, my dog and I. Both days I passed the 18 000 steps! We visited Fort Point, I had never seen it!

These are not "work outs" per say. It's more like I happen to be moving while I'm doing my favorite thing: exploring San Francisco! (and people watching, but that's not nearly as PC... hehe).

How about that? Pick a visiting spot you haven't seen yet, or that you haven't seen in a long time and walk it!

What activity do you truly enjoy?

If you are planning to walk Bay to Breakers with us, start thinking about your outfit! "My dream" that's the theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment