Friday, August 19, 2011

Playing Photographer!

While I was on vacation, I found myself on the grounds surrounding the port at "L'Etang du Nord". I was waiting for my Mom to be done with a meeting, and had nothing with me but my camera, my MP3 player and my walking shoes.

You can't go home without getting a shot or two of the fishing boats.

Instead of just sitting around, I decided to go wander around to take pictures. I started the music, and just took off, stopping to take pictures when something caught my attention.

Now, I'm certainly no photograph, don't even know enough about it to be a wannabe, and my camera was an ok one... 8 years ago! I had the best time!


"Dude, can we get on with this meeting? I'm meeting Mary at 7pm on another rock..."

"What on earth does that have to do with activity?" you ask... Well, I walked (with frequent stops that's true) for well over 2 1/2 hours.

"GET OFF ME!" "No way Dude, the water is too cold!"

Moving is moving right? Who knew that you could burn calories taking pictures? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment