Sunday, February 6, 2011

Step Challenge week 1 report!



Hi there!



After 1 week of the Step Challenge, I have made an average of 9 552.9 steps/day.

Sunday was a slow step day, with 4 753 steps, but I made up for it Monday with 15 262 steps!

Tuesday was going well, but I took a nap in the afternoon and forgot to put my pedometer back on, so I only registered 8 000 steps. ARG!

Wednesday I took 10 644 steps, spent the afternoon explaining paperwork to our bran new leader Barbra (she's going to be good!!) so that's still a good amount!

Thursday 11 849 steps and Friday 16 362 Steps! Too bad I didn't even change out of my jammies Saturday, so no steps!

This was fun to try and find ways to add steps to my days, even in a very busy week, I managed to almost meet my goal.

This week I have a good start! Ha! I'm shooting for 12 000 on average!

How did YOU do?

Follow the Step Challenge on Facebook and participate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment